Wednesday 26 March 2014

Strike Day..

So yesterday I think I picked the wrong children up from school... they played nicely, went to bed nicely and even this morning they are being nice to each other (not me!)...
I have the usual I don't want to get dressed I don't want to do this but with each other they are being angels im kind of freaked.. Unfortunately I can't return the older two and pick up correct children because the school has gone on strike, I'm still trying to find out where I send my £60 fine per teacher that has taken a day off and affected my child's education... It's seriously not fair, they get to take insets days in school term when they could clearly do these training days in summer holidays or half terms and strike days are fine but us taking our children on holiday I state our children not theirs and we get a fine, when did they become the governments children and not ours I'm going to start sending the bill the to.. OMG just forgot the prime ministers name... Morning fogginess.... Oh yer I'm going to bill David Cameron for everything it costs to take care of these kids even that massive £59 a week I pay to get them to school..
Anyway back to point... Well actually in the time from starting to type this to now my angel children have reverted back... it's that dam sods law... You say or type it they do the opposite, they realise u feel like you getting a small break, oh no they will take it away 'no way mum....'
I just don't get it really I don't I don't get why they have to argue over that one toy its not like they don't have their own toys, enough to go around... But that one little car that can be thrown at heads or thrown into the wall and dent it.. has to be the one they all have.
With 4 kids running round my feet I always a child in some emotional state.. the hyper one, the moody one, the angry one or the bored one... never a dull moment
So its only a small post today, more of a rant about the strike... But I needed to say it hope you are all having a fun strike day, I'm having a 2 week strike day soon its called a family holiday.. If they can we can. Can't have one rule for one and one for the other. Have a good day friends
char xox

No comments:

Post a Comment